23233RE: 1300 blk Missouri Ave NW

  • Bowser, Muriel (Council)
    Jul 15, 2014

      Commander, please keep me abreast of events concerning this shooting.  Muriel

      From: MPD-4D@yahoogroups.com [mailto:MPD-4D@yahoogroups.com]
      Sent: Monday, July 14, 2014 9:31 PM
      To: Listserve
      Subject: [MPD-4D] 1300 blk Missouri Ave NW

      Units were called to the 1300 blk of Missouri Ave NW for a shooting around 8:45 pm. Two victims were located suffering from non-life threatening apparent gunshot wounds. This is being reported to have occurred inside a residence. Lookout is for two BM's, one tall and one short, dk complx. Detectives are on the scene investigating. Anyone with information is asked to call 202-727-9099.

      Kimberly Chisley-Missouri
      Commander
      Metropolitan Police Department
      Fourth District
      6001 Georgia Avenue, NW
      Washington, DC 20011
      202-715-7500-office
      202-715-7489-fax
      Kimberly.Missouri@...

      DC Public Schools' Beautification Day is on Saturday, August 23! Roll up your sleeves and help beautify our schools. Sign up <http://dcps.dc.gov/DCPS/Parents+and+Community/Volunteer+in+Our+Schools/Beautification+Day+2014> to volunteer.

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic