21307ANC 4B Regular Public Meeting - Monday, Octobeer 28, 2013 7 PM
- Oct 21, 2013
The regular monthly public meeting of ANC 4B will be held on Monday, October 28, 2013, beginning at 7 PM in the community meeting room, MPD 4th District HQ, 6001 Georgia Ave NW. The meeting agenda is embedded below and is posted on our website, www.anc4b.org.
ADVISORY NEIGHBORHOOD COMMISSION 4B
Monday, October 28, 2013, 7:00 p.m.
Community Meeting Room, MPD 4th District HQ, 6001 Georgia Avenue N.W.
Background information on many of these items is available on ANC 4B’s web page, ANC4B.org
1. Call To Order
2. Roll Call
3. Consideration of the Agenda
4. Community Concerns
This is the time for questions or statements about the issues on the agenda or other issues of concern. Please limit your statement or question to two minutes. There may not be time in the rest of the agenda for community comment.
5. Presentation: Councilmember Muriel Bowser, Ward 4
6. Approval Vote: Appointment of ANC 4B Representative to Walter Reed Community Advisory Committee
7. Recommendation Vote: Resolution concerning Metro memorial design and implementation of Metro safety measures
8. Presentation and Recommendation Vote to Historic Preservation Review Board: 6915-6917 Maple Street N.W., 437 Cedar Street NW, Takoma Theater
9. Recommendation Vote: D.C. Zoning Regulations Rewrite
10. Presentation and Recommendation Vote: Application for Renewal of Class C Tavern Liquor License, Takoma Station Tavern, 6914 4th Street N.W.,
11. Presentation and Recommendation Vote: Application for Renewal of Class C Nightclub Liquor License, Haydee’s 2000 6303 Georgia Avenue N.W.
12. Presentation and Recommendation Vote: Application for renewal of Class C Taven Liquor License: Charlie’s, 7307 Georgia Avenue N.W.
13. Approval Vote: Minutes of September 23, 2013 Regular Public Meeting
Advisory Neighborhood Commission 4B
Jim Irwin, Staff Assistant
6856 Eastern Avenue N.W., #314
Washington, D.C. 20012
202-291-6282 – office