      Derek,
      Sorry, I missed the movie night out but I was in NYC.  Please let me when this event will happen again.

      Brenda Parks

      On Thursday, October 3, 2013 2:14 PM, "Staten, Derek (MPD)" <Derek.Staten@...> wrote:

      Hello Fourth District Family,

      Commander Kimberly Missouri and the Fourth District Office of Community Outreach in partnership with the DC Crime Prevention Center Wards 3 & 4 and Streetwize would like to invite our Fourth District youth and neighboring youth (ages 12 to 18) to attend “Movie Night” at the Fourth District Station.

      There will be a brief discussion about youth crime concerns, popular drugs, and crime prevention tips, followed by a family movie with all the popcorn and candy you can eat!

      Date: Friday Oct 4, 2013

      Time: 6pm to 8pm

      Location: The Fourth District Police Station (Community Room) 6001 Georgia Ave NW, 20011

      Ps. I will be offering Community Service hours for all youth that attend!

      We hope to see you here.

      Mr. Derek Staten
      Fourth District Metropolitan Police Department
      Community Outreach Coordinator
      Office: (202) 715-7418
      Cell:    (202) 270-1640

      Reaching Further......

      New, expanded library hours start Oct. 1.  More hours for story time.  More hours for community meetings.  More hours to use free computers.  Check out the library's new hours at dclibrary.org/newhours.

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic