    There will be a brief discussion about youth crime concerns, popular drugs, and crime prevention tips, followed by a family movie with all the popcorn and candy you can eat!

    Date: Friday Oct 4, 2013

    Time: 6pm to 8pm

    Location: The Fourth District Police Station (Community Room) 6001 Georgia Ave NW, 20011

    Ps. I will be offering Community Service hours for all youth that attend!

    We hope to see you here.

    Mr. Derek Staten

    Fourth District Metropolitan Police Department

    Community Outreach Coordinator

    Office: (202) 715-7418

    Cell:    (202) 270-1640

    Email: derek.staten@...

    Reaching Further......

    New, expanded library hours start Oct. 1.  More hours for story time.  More hours for community meetings.  More hours to use free computers.  Check out the library's new hours at dclibrary.org/newhours.

  • Show all 2 messages in this topic