1942Re: PSA 403 Meeting

  • jaymewhite
    Jun 21, 2006
      Dear Mr. Whiddon,
      Thank you for clarifying who should and should not attend public PSA
      meetings. I further appreciate you letting us know what we can and
      cannot discuss. Lastly, I find it stunning that no one was interested
      in attending your block association meetings.

      Cordially,

      Mr. White

      --- In MPD-4D@yahoogroups.com, robwhddn@... wrote:

      > Neighbors,
      >
      > Mr. White is wrong. If the general level of crime and MPD's response to
      > it in our community hasn't prompted you to attend PSA 403s meetings in
      > the past, you have no business coming out tonight.
      >
      > The subject will not, nor should it be, the Lt. Brown saga.
      >
      > Cordially,
      >
      > Robert Whiddon

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic