      From: jaymewhite <jaymewhite@...>
      To: MPD-4D@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 15:50:41 -0000
      Subject: [MPD-4D] Re: PSA 403 Meeting

      It seems entirely appropriate for residents to attend tonight's
      meeting to inquire about the recent news reports that suggest serious
      personnel problems at 4D. These could be, after all, problems which
      impact the police department's ability to enforce the law and protect

      Just as it's our responsibility to tackle issues in our communities --
      from trash on the sidewalks to corner drug dealing -- it's also our
      responsibility to be involved in the way in which governance
      (including law enforcement) is conducted.

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic