15351Re: [MPD-4D] PSA 403

  • Mr. Keith Jarrell
    Aug 27, 2011
      Congratulations Lt. Cullen,  and very best to you and yours.  We are appreciative of your many years, wearing the badge and defending out neighborhoods.
      Many thanks to you.

      Keith Jarrell

      On Fri, Aug 26, 2011 at 6:33 PM, Chisley-Missouri, Kimberly (MPD) <kimberly.missouri@...> wrote:

      Lt. James Cullen is retiring from MPD effective tomorrow. I would like to thank him for his many years of service and dedication. Lt. Shane Lamond will now be assigned to PSA 403. Thank you.

      “One City Summer Fun … Something for Everyone”
      Mayor Gray’s comprehensive summer program with fun activities, events and services for residents of all ages
      For more information visit www.onecitysummer.dc.gov or call 311

      --

      Keep a green tree alive in your heart and a songbird may come to sing there.

      Chinese Proverb

      Please be informed that if you are in receipt of this email by intent, it is provided solely for the use of communicating with you as the intended target.  Use or duplication of this email including forwarding of attached email or any part of which is forbidden. To do so could result in a complaint being filed against you in multiple jurisdictions, including the District of Columbia, and or the state in which you also live.  Keith Jarrell

      Keith Jarrell

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic