National Night Out 2014

  • Santiago, Marco (MPD)
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 11, 2014
    Greetings,
    It's that time of year again where MPD and the surrounding communities gather to celebrate National Night Out or NNO, a large block party where neighbors come out to support each other and the community they live in. This is a time to come out meet people exchange ideas, support new ones and make your area shine.

    NNO will be Tuesday, August 5, 2014. Third District will have its event from 6pm to 9pm at the Bruce Monroe Park 3000 Georgia Ave NW. All are welcome.

    If you would like to set up an information table, contact Marco Santiago the Community Outreach Coordinator at 202-671-6604 or marco.santiago@...

    We look forward to seeing you there.

    The flyer is attached.

    Commander Jacob Kishter
    Metropolitan Police Department
    Third District Station

    DC Public Schools’ Beautification Day is on Saturday, August 23! Roll up your sleeves and help beautify our schools. Sign up to volunteer.

  • Santiago, Marco (MPD)

    Message 3 of 11 , Jul 21, 2014

    Greetings,

    It's that time of year again where MPD and the surrounding communities gather to celebrate National Night Out or NNO, a large block party where neighbors come out to support each other and the community they live in. This is a time to come out meet people exchange ideas, support new ones and make your area shine.

    NNO will be Tuesday, August 5, 2014. Third District will have its event from 6pm to 9pm at the Bruce Monroe Park 3000 Georgia Ave NW. All are welcome.

    If you would like to set up an information table, contact Marco Santiago the Community Outreach Coordinator at 202-671-6604 or marco.santiago@...

    We look forward to seeing you there.

    The flyer is attached.

    Commander Jacob Kishter

    Metropolitan Police Department

    Third District Station

  • Washington Apts Manager
    Message 4 of 11 , Jul 24, 2014
      Good morning,

      I would like to learn more about the "night out" program and how PSA 308 particularly 7 and N street area can get involved.

      Sincerely,
      Rondelle Mayes
      Community Manager
      Washington Apartments

      Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.
      It's that time of year again where MPD and the surrounding communities gather to celebrate National Night Out or NNO, a large block party where neighbors come out to support each other and the community they live in. This is a time to come out meet people exchange ideas, support new ones and make your area shine.

      NNO will be Tuesday, August 5, 2014. Third District will have its event from 6pm to 9pm at the Bruce Monroe Park 3000 Georgia Ave NW. All are welcome.

      If you would like to set up an information table, contact Marco Santiago the Community Outreach Coordinator at 202-671-6604 or marco.santiago@...

      We look forward to seeing you there.

      The flyer is attached.

      Commander Jacob Kishter

      Metropolitan Police Department

      Third District Station

    • Mongal, Aubrey (MPD)
      Message 5 of 11 , Jul 24, 2014

        Lieutenant Greene will contact you today and advise how we can get the ball rolling. Thanks