15014Attempt robbery on Columbia road

  • Mongal, Aubrey (MPD)
    Apr 21, 2014
      Third District units were called to the 7-11 store located in the 1700 block of Columbia Road shortly after 1015 this morning for an apparent robbery attempt. We believe a black female, approximately 30-35 years of age wearing a dark colored jacket and green pants produced a knife and demanded money from the cashier. The female subject then fled the location on foot towards Euclid Street without obtaining any money. No one was injured. Anyone one any information relating to this is asked to call (202) 727-9099 or email me directly at aubrey.mongal@.... Thank you

      April is National 9-1-1 Education Month! Create a Safety Profile for your household at Smart911.com <http://www.smart911.com>. It's free, 100% private and secure.