Additional info

  • RufusHound
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 21, 2014
      Hi.  Could i please have the Block location for the below (and I apologize if you already sent it and I didn't receive or missed it)
      Thanks.
      Les
      Davenport St.

      PSA: 202

      CCN: 14036933
      RPT DATE: 03/18/2014 19:01
      OFFENSE: Theft F/Auto
      METHOD: Theft From Auto 2
      BLOCK:
      LOCATION: Victim`S Vehicle
      START DT: 03/18/2014 12:50
      END DT: 03/18/2014 13:50
    • Hill, Alan (MPD)
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 26, 2014

        The vehicle was parked in the 5100 block of 42nd St

        Lieutenant Alan E. Hill

        Manager, Patrol Service Area 202

        Second District

        Metropolitan Police Department

        3320 Idaho Ave NW

        Washington, DC 20016

        E-Mail:  alan.hill@...

        ': (202) 506-0662 cell

        7: (202) 715-7382 fax

        Have questions about your new Supercan, trash can or larger recycling bin? Check out this helpful FAQ from the Department of Public Works.