Police Activity on 18th St. SE

  • Make Adifference
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 28, 2014
      Trying to find out what the fracas was on Friday 7/25 on the 100 block of 18th St. SE between Independence ave. & A st. SE. There were about 4 police vehicles on the scene, how can we find out what happened??
      Thanks!
    • Cullen, Joseph (MPD)
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 28, 2014

        Good Evening;

        First District units responded to the 100 block of 18th Street SE in reference to a domestic assault.

        DC Public Schools’ Beautification Day is on Saturday, August 23! Roll up your sleeves and help beautify our schools. Sign up to volunteer.

        Trying to find out what the fracas was on Friday 7/25 on the 100 block of 18th St. SE between Independence ave. & A st. SE. There were about 4 police vehicles on the scene, how can we find out what happened??

        Thanks!

      • Dykes, James (MPD)
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 28, 2014
          On Friday 7/25 on the 100 block of 18th St. SE between Independence Ave. & A st. SE. at around 7pm there was a disorderly call for a large group involving ten individuals.  The police responded and subjects were sent on thier way.

          Lt. J.B. Dykes
          MPD 1st District