Club XII

  • philgwlaw
    Message 1 of 16 , Mar 8, 2014
      Lots of police activity last night at Club XII on H St, NE. Update?
    • Brown, Jeff (MPD)
      Message 2 of 16 , Mar 8, 2014
        An altercation occurred inside the establishment that resulted in an individual being stabbed. He was transported to an area hospital and treated for non life threatening injuries.

        A suspect was arrested on the scene.

        Thank you.

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Mar 8, 2014, at 10:06 AM, "philgwlaw@..." <philgwlaw@...> wrote:

        Lots of police activity last night at Club XII on H St, NE. Update?

        As you spring forward, check your smoke alarm. It may be time for a new one. The DC Fire and Emergency Medical Services Department provides free installations of smoke alarms for owner-occupied District homes. Request an installation at http://311.dc.gov or call 202-673-3331.

      • Adam C. Healy

            Message 5 of 16 , Mar 8, 2014
              There have been so many incidents since they opened that they just need to be closed..maybe they can bring back Cluck U chicken.

              diane

              --
              Diane

              "People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel."
              -- Maya Angelou

              "No one ever became poor by giving"
              -Anne Frank
            • Carter, Mark (MPD)
              Message 6 of 16 , Mar 8, 2014

                An altercation occurred inside the establishment that resulted in an individual being stabbed. He was transported to an area hospital and treated for non life threatening injuries.

                A suspect was arrested on the scene.

                Thank you.

                Mark V. Carter Sr

                Captain

                First District

                As you spring forward, check your smoke alarm. It may be time for a new one. The DC Fire and Emergency Medical Services Department provides free installations of smoke alarms for owner-occupied District homes. Request an installation at http://311.dc.gov or call 202-673-3331.

                Lots of police activity last night at Club XII on H St , NE. Update?

              • Meganuzzell
                Message 7 of 16 , Mar 8, 2014
                  As an immediate neighbor of XII I sympathize with (and sometimes engage in)!the call for improvements and adherence to agreements and code. But we need to also question what would go in next if not XII, and how that situation would be any better than what there is now. Unless it were a gym or something....
                • alex kaufer
                  Message 8 of 16 , Mar 8, 2014
                    What was the incident last night Friday the 7th around 11pm, there were tons of police by stadium armory and potomac ave stations with about 5 teenagers rounded up?

                    Message 9 of 16 , Mar 8, 2014
                      There was an altercation between juveniles in the Metro. One subject received minor injuries to his hands during the fracas.

                      There were no arrests made and the investigation is being handled by Metro Transit Police.

                      Thank you.

                      Sent from my iPhone

                      Message 10 of 16 , Mar 27, 2014
                        Is there an update on this? Was the club allowed to reopen after the 72 or 96 hour closure? What steps were taken against the club? Thanks.
                      • Jay Williams
                        Message 11 of 16 , Mar 27, 2014
                          XII is open again. They presented a revised security plan to the ABC Board. I don't know all the details of the plan but I believe it includes wanding patrons with a metal detector.

                          Message 12 of 16 , Mar 27, 2014
                            The club reopened last weekend.  We will continue to monitor the establishment for any violations and report such to ABRA.

                            Thank you.

                            Cmdr. Jeff Brown
                            First District
                            101 M St SW
                            Washington, DC 20024
                            (202) 299-2037

                            Message 13 of 16 , May 24, 2014
                              At approximately 2:45am today, during hours of operation, two individuals inside of Club XII located at 1320 H St NE were stabbed with an unknown object during a fight. MPD officers quickly intervened and subsequently placed an individual under arrest.

                              The victims were transported to area hospitals for treatment.

                              Due to the seriousness of the offense, the Chief of Police has exercised her authority and closed the club operations for 96 hours. ABRA will be holding a hearing on the establishments license on Tuesday morning.

                              Thank you.

                              Cmdr. Jeff Brown
                              First District
                              (202) 299-2037

[...]