      From: MPD-1D@yahoogroups.com [MPD-1D@yahoogroups.com]
      Sent: Sunday, June 01, 2014 9:16 PM
      To: MPD-1D@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [MPD-1D] Car Alarm Going off for Hours Without Stopping

      A car alarm has been going for four hours on the 900 block of 5th Street NW under the windows of 555 Mass Ave Condo. MPD says that there is nothing they can do about this despite the fact that it is disturbing the peace of hundreds of residents. Is this really the case? Is there nothing that MPD can do about a car that is honking the entire night and disturbing a hundred households?

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic