21808Re: [MPD-1D] Re: Daily Crime Report - 1D

  • Brown, Jeff (MPD)
    May 31, 2014
      Thanks Brian.  We will definitely be reviewing the video footage.

      Cmdr. Jeff Brown
      First District
      101 M St SW
      Washington, DC 20024
      (202) 299-2037

      On May 31, 2014, at 10:16 PM, "Brian Pate patebc@... [MPD-1D]" <MPD-1D@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      RE the theft from auto on the 300 block of 9th St, I hope that the boom mounted camera caught something on video.  It's disturbing and brazen that someone would commit a crime within the line of sight of an MPD apparatus.

      That said, people are appreciative of the extra presence in the area—thank you.

      Regards,

      Brian Pate

      ANC6B05

      web:     www.pate6b.org
      twitter:  @pateANC6B05

      Celebrate DC Government’s Best at The 13th Annual Cafritz Awards Gala!

      You’re invited to attend the gala on Wednesday, June 4 at 5:30 p.m. at The George Washington University's Marvin Center (800 21st Street, NW). For more information and to RSVP, please visit www.cafritzawards.org.

    • Show all 3149 messages in this topic