21201Stolen Backpack

  • Katherine Ahern Loveric
    Mar 9, 2014
      Hello neighbors,

      Yesterday afternoon, my brother's car window was smashed at 9th and E SE, and his backpack stolen out of the car. It was a black Jansport bag, many years old, with a partially melted strap on the bottom of one side. Inside was a file from his work, some electronics cables, scarf, hat, gloves, sunglasses case, and an old iPod that is probably long gone. I know it's a long shot but since stolen packages are sometimes found, I thought I'd ask folks to keep an eye out for a discarded backpack matching this description. A report has been filed with the police.

      If you happen to find it, please let me know and I'll pick it up.

      Many thanks,

      Kate
      5XX 10th SE

      Cross-posted to Capitol Hill