      From: MPD-1D@yahoogroups.com [mailto:MPD-1D@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of nicole donnelly
      Sent: Sunday, March 09, 2014 10:57 AM
      To: MPD-1D@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [MPD-1D] Traffic advisory??

      Is there any reason why a traffic advisory was not sent to this group for the downtown road closures on 3/9? I really do rely on that type of information from this group and as I have noted before, I cannot find a reliable one-stop place for that information.

      As a resident of SW that tries to bike more than I drive, I transit the Mall and Pennsylvania Ave as the most direct route to get most places. Encountering closed roads unexpectedly is more than just a minor inconvenience.

      Thank you

      Nicole

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic