It's us again!!! Can anyone help???

  • jackm53
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2002
      Hi to all the Morefields,
      We haven't posted anything for a while but have been watching all
      the activity. Sure is a busy bunch. But alas!! no connection for our
      Alex yet. We did find one posting omline about an Alex who would have
      been the right age.....son of Martha "Patsy" Morefield who married
      Reuben Bellamy...... her second husband.Listed on the 1880 Breathitt
      County Ky census.. Reuben Bellamy 63 VVV, Patsy 54 VVV Morefield,
      Alex 16 step-son, KVV and James Morefield, step-son, 14 KVV.
      The age would be right for our Alex since he was born in 1864 but
      the parents names aren't the same. According to our information and
      marriage records, our Alex's parents were Henry and Elizabeth and he
      was born in West Virginia. So we will continue our search and maybe
      this information will help someone else. Keep up the good work and
      someday maybe we will connect.
      Jack and Jo Ann