Re: Just a quick note

  • Judy Morefield Gordon
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 22, 2001
      Hi Kathy!

      Glad you're back...hope you had a nice vacation. Just wanted you to
      know that I am "still alive" and will be e-mailing you privately as
      soon as I have time to write a "book". (HAHA) There's been a lot
      going on around here.....more about that later.

      Love Ya!
      Judy

      -- In MOREFIELDHOMEPLACE@y..., Mary Cresswell <mary_cresswell@y...>
      wrote:
      > Hello All,
      >
      > I am just reading my mail cause I have been on
      > vacation for 2 weeks. I am Judy Morefield Gordon"s
      > cousin from Michigan and I am not a Morefield but love
      > reading all of the things you all are doing keep up
      > the good work and Thanks for including me as one of
      > the family.
      >
      > Kathy Cresswell
      >
      > =====
      > Kathy