Re: I Made it Here

  • Judy Morefield Gordon
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 20, 2001
      Hi Bob,

      Glad the address worked for you. This is going to be just a little
      bit different, but it has some good advantages, I think. It's just
      the idea of moving away from our old "Homeplace".

      Made it to Kentucky, huh? I haven't been to Patti's in a while. Now
      you've got me wanting to go! We'll have to meet there sometime and
      have dinner together. They have some of the best food that I've ever
      eaten. And the atmosphere is great. I just love to go there. Wish
      it wasn't quite so far, though.

      I've been trying to get some of my genealogy "stuff" organized for
      the past couple of days, but Roger had different ideas today. He's
      on "another" vacation! Friday was my last day to work until
      September 5th. Thought I would have to work today, but I didn't. I
      kinda like working this way! Not a bad job for an old woman! :-)

      Better go...our youngest daughter and her family just called and they
      are on their way over here.

      Talk to you later,
      Judy

      --- In MOREFIELDHOMEPLACE@y..., "Robert R. Morefield"