WELCOME!!

  • Judy Morefield Gordon
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20, 2001
      Just wanted to welcome Bob Morefield, Kathy Butts and Don Rhodes to
      our new site. I guess it doesn't matter "where" we are, as long as
      we all stick together!! :-)

      I'm afraid your inability to access the database is my fault, Don. I
      didn't know I had to set it for members to be able to access it.
      I've just done that, so you should be able to get to it now.
      Sorry 'bout that!! I forget that my homepage is somewhat different
      as the rest of your's. I'll try not to let that happen again! :-)

      All you need, as far as I know at this point, is your Yahoo I.D. to
      access the site. If you have problems, let me know. This is new to
      me too, we will just have to figure it all out as we go along, I
      guess.

      I may have to set up a "Dummy" member to see the difference between
      my homepage and yours. I did that when I first started the
      other "Morefield Homeplace".

      More later.....
      Judy