Pat Moorefield Seaver has moved

  • seaverp
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2002
      Hello Cousins,

      Ron & I are now living in Knoxville, TN--new e-mail is
      pseaver@...
      E-mail me privately for snail mail and phone.

      As soon as a few more boxes are unpacked, I'll be back doing
      genealogy. I can hardly wait to be able to spend the day at the
      McClung Library.

      Looking forward to the next MRE.

      Pat (Moorefield) Seaver
    • robertmorefield
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2002
        Hi Pat,
        Good to hear from you. Glad your move is almost complete. I have
        been very busy in the genealogy dept. I have had several of my other
        lines get active and I have been taking care of some of them. I think
        I have found the parents of my Robert S. Morefield's wife Prudence
        Irby. It appears her father was David Irby and Prudence Lucy Hudson.
        If the source is right Prudence and Robert followed the norm in
        naming their children. Their first born was named John Daniel and the
        second born son was David Henry. Her father may be David Irby and her
        mothers father was Daniel. This matches with the parents and
        brothers of Prudence. This makes me believe more and more that
        Robert's father was a John. David Irby and wife were in Halifax
        county, VA.

        Bob Morefield