Susan Julia Mayhew Moorefield Who are her parents?

  • rapplee
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2013
      Susan Julia Mayhew (1864-1934) married William Thomas Moorefield Jr. 13 March 1880. Who were her parents?
    • Seaver Patricia
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2013
        According to my notes, her father was Joel Mayhew, but I don't have her mother's name. This is from Larry Waller's website.

        Pat (Moorefield) Seaver

        On Jun 1, 2013, at 11:31 AM, rapplee wrote:

        > Susan Julia Mayhew (1864-1934) married William Thomas Moorefield Jr. 13 March 1880. Who were her parents?

      • Patricia Greggs
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 3, 2013
          Martha Ann Faris was her mother.  Joel Franklin Mayhew Sr. and Martha Faris married in Pittsylvania Co. 9 Jan 1843. Joel married a third time in 1872 to Catherine Dove Deboe (widow of Allen Deboe); he was listed as a widow on this marriage. Joel's first marriage was to Elizabeth Thurman 15 Jan 1838, all in Pittsylvania County.

          Pat (Moorefield) Greggs