Genforum access

  • rapplee
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 10 12:49 PM
      I have not been able to access Genforum for the last 2-3 hours. Has anyone else been having this problem?It's always been my understanding that this is a free site with no access charges, unlike ancestry.
    • Seaver Patricia
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 10 2:05 PM
        Same problem. It is a free site, and I haven't heard anything about a change. The website must just be down for some reason.
        Pat (Moorefield) Seaver