Re: James McCreay Moorefield Sibblings information...

  • TILADY@AOL.COM
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15, 2011
      Per my Email conversation with Pat,

      I have some information that someone might find interesting for James
      McCreay Moorefield's sister Myrtle Leo

      She moved with her husband Kenneth Paul Miller to Burlingame, California in
      1960 and moved back to Pinellas County and declared Domicle as a Single
      person on 9/3/1966..

      Myrtle L. Miller was quite the business woman.. She owned or ran three
      different Gift Shops.. She even had a 2 Gift shops one in the Vinoy Hotel for
      the elegant and Well too do and another in Madeira Beach for the tourist and
      beach residents.. She died on 12/20/1973 at home living at what we call
      today the South side of town... in St. Petersburg,.. She had a daughter
      per her Death Certificate by the name of Jean M. Stiff who lived in
      Charles..... California.. I couldn't make out anything else...

      I was not able to find a Marriage license for her and Kenneth Paul Miller..
      I did find out for her in Hillsborough County, and I will be going there
      next month ... Nor was I able to find a Marriage license for Blanche, or
      Avis... But I'm still looking .. the three sisters couldn't have gotten
      married in North Pinellas and I will have to look in another courthouse to see..

      She was a Diabetic... As I have read and seen on many Moorefield death
      Certificates from my own family TREE... "DIABETICS" is or was a Major cause
      of death .. My Own Grandmother HESTER MOOREFIELD was a diabetic ..