Re: [MOREFIELDHOMEPLACE] Moorefield Obit from Winston-Salem Journal

  • Jennifer Moorefield
    Message 1 of 2 , May 17, 2011
      Benton was from my line. I learned of his death last night. He and my dad, Folger "Bill" Moorefield, were first cousins. Like my dad, Benton was a quiet gentle man. He and his wife, Margie, were two of my favorite people to hang out with at reunions. He will be sadly missed.

      Jennifer Moorefield
      Danville, VA

      There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life...music and cats!
      ~Albert Schweitzer