New Here

  • Jacqui
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 18, 2011
      My grandfather, my father's stepfather, was born in Meadows, NC in 1907 and grew up in Walnut Cove, NC ~ his name is James M. Moorefield. He worked on the railroad. Recently, I moved to Greensboro, NC and have begun to try to put the pieces together, so that I can learn all about the man I knew to be my grandfather. If you have any information that could help me, please let me know. At this point, joining ancestry.com isn't an option for me. Thanks!

      ~Jacqui
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 20, 2011
        Jacqui,

        Did you get a reply from me about your grandfather? I'm one of the moderators of MorefieldHomeplace, so when your message came in, I accepted it and sent you what I have in my files about James McCreay Moorefield. I didn't see it show up on Homeplace. If you didn't get it, let me know and I'll re-send.

        Pat (Moorefield) Seaver