DNA RESULTS

  • BILL
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1 6:05 AM
      I received my DNA test results from Family Tree, and I may need help in interpretation. It seems I am 23% hillbilly, 22% redneck, 18% crocodile, and the remainder a mix of snakes, snails, and puppy dog tails. Judy also recieved her results, and she is 100% sugar, spice, and everything nice. Bill in Martinsville.
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 1 9:17 AM
        Well, gee, Bill, we already knew all of that!
        Pat Seaver

        On Apr 1, 2010, at 1:05 PM, BILL wrote:

        > I received my DNA test results from Family Tree, and I may need help
        > in interpretation. It seems I am 23% hillbilly, 22% redneck, 18%
        > crocodile, and the remainder a mix of snakes, snails, and puppy dog
        > tails. Judy also recieved her results, and she is 100% sugar, spice,
        > and everything nice. Bill in Martinsville.

      • Sandra Hart
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 1 2:39 PM
          I'm pretty sure that's why women can't participate in YDNA testing - -
          "they" are afraid that it will make the guys feel bad when the truth
          that you have discovered is made public!
          Sandy

          On Apr 1, 2010, at 9:17 AM, Patricia Seaver wrote:

          > Well, gee, Bill, we already knew all of that!
          > Pat Seaver
          >
          > On Apr 1, 2010, at 1:05 PM, BILL wrote:
          >
          >> I received my DNA test results from Family Tree, and I may need help
          >> in interpretation. It seems I am 23% hillbilly, 22% redneck, 18%
          >> crocodile, and the remainder a mix of snakes, snails, and puppy dog
          >> tails. Judy also recieved her results, and she is 100% sugar, spice,
          >> and everything nice. Bill in Martinsville.

        • Phyllis Morefield
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 2 7:27 AM
            OH Dear Bill, I fear what Jim's will show.<g> After all his families
            made it to TN. We sent his samples on Wed.
            'til later,
            Phyllis