Re: RECIEVED DNA KIT

  • BILL
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 3, 2010
      I received an e-mail from familytree this morning stating that they received my DNA test kit yesterday; I mailed it last Wednesday, so I imagine it sat around for a day or so before the e-mail was sent. They gave me a control number that allows me to track the progress of my analysis. As soon as I see any, I'll post again. Bill in Martinsville