Anniversary & Move

  • seaverp
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 19, 2001
      Thanks to all for the anniversary greetings--this was our 35th.

      More news--our house in NY is sold, and we will be moving to
      Knoxville, TN in mid-February. I'll have access to my e-mail at
      localnet until March 26, but hope to have a new account set up in
      Knoxville before that.

      Wishing everyone a very happy holiday and a healthy and
      prosperous New Year.

      Pat (Moorefield) Seaver
    • holbro283@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 20, 2001
        Happy Holidays to you and yours. And welcome back to the South. Knoxville is
        a great town.
        Frank

      • linda
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 1, 2002
          Pat I am looking forward to seeing you again when you get to Knoxville. Hope
          you are not snowed in and things are clearing up. Give me a call when you
          get here. 983-4398 home or 556-3529 cell. Are you moving into the house on
          Northshore? Linda Arendt
          >Thanks to all for the anniversary greetings--this was our 35th.
          >
          >More news--our house in NY is sold, and we will be moving to
          >Knoxville, TN in mid-February. I'll have access to my e-mail at
          >localnet until March 26, but hope to have a new account set up in
          >Knoxville before that.
          >
          >Wishing everyone a very happy holiday and a healthy and
          >prosperous New Year.
          >
          >Pat (Moorefield) Seaver
          >

          >MOREFIELDs helping one another to connect their lines......please post your
          line now! MRE 2002 will be held in October, in the Danville, Virginia area.
          Additional details are forthcoming......