You can help)

  • debbra_walker@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2009
      Katherine LeeAnn Welch High School Graduation

      I am asking everyone I can to help show that an education and the courage to follow your dreams matters. My daughter Katherine (Katie) has severe learning disabilities. She could have got out of high school in 2006 with an certificate of completion because of her disabilities. She did not want that. She wanted a "real" diploma and to walk with her Cap and Gown. She went to school 3 more years on her own and earned that diploma. I am so proud of her.

      Here is where you come in: I am asking everyone to email her at katiegraduate@... and tell her she did great. Does not have to be more then one line if you wish. Then on June 5th after the graduation ceremony I will give her the email account. Also if you are on any email lists ((family style content only)) would please pass this request along. Thank you so much for taking the time to read this. From a Proud Mom Debbra, dancingwghosts@...