Southern Comfort

  • debbra_walker@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2009
      I just got off the phone with Donna (Morefield) Coker. We talked a little over an hour. She was charming and warm. She made me feel like I mattered, that the hours I have spent on what has become my passion, the family history, matters.

      My experience with the Moorefield,/Morefields is one of the best experiences of my life and I do not say that lightly. I had sent an email to Bill concerning a post he made on ancestry.com. He called and in that drawl like honey was so warm and out going, I felt like we had known each other always. He in turn got me in touch with Pat who sent me several pages of history I could have found nowhere else and the phone call we had was friendly and so enlightening.

      Then speaking with Judy then Jo Ann was marvelous. I found out I am a MOOREFIELD with double Os. Both of these ladies so friendly and gracious . I just wanted to tell you all that the group at MOREFIELD PLACE are simply the best. You folks are the cat's meow!