Re: Hello Cuzins' and Others

  • joann_46765
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 23, 2009
      Hi Group.
      I am totally amazed . After bugging all of you for all these years about our Alex, this wonderful person posts this awesome post. Ok so you all know I am excited because this is the first Morefield relative we have found. Debra, your great grandmother and my father-in-law were brother and sister. My husband Jack is going to be so excited since you are the first person he has found on his dad's side of the family. As the group knows we have worked on this for about ten years and have had some success and a lot of theories. Please contact me at me4you765@.... It's great to find someone else in the family who loves genealogy as much as I do.

    • debbra_walker@ymail.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 23, 2009
        **picks jaw off floor** I am Stunned and VERY excited to talk to you!!! I am sending my phone # in a email. wowowowowowow **does the happy dance