Hello Cuzins' and Others

  • debbra_walker@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 22, 2009
      Thank you to Pat Seaver for leading me here. Just a intro, my claim to the MOREFIELD surname is through a Great-Oma

      Rosa B Morefield

      Birth: 15 Mar 1894
      Carlisle, Kentucky,

      Death: 26 Jun 1961
      Boyd, Kentucky,

      She was a daughter of Alexander MOREFIELD and Mary ESTEP.
      I just started on this branch and new to genealogy in 08, but I have the bug real bad **smiles** Many a night I have seen turn into dawn as I read records, bios and histories through bleary eyes. My family thinks I have lost it.

      It is important to me to have a well documented tree that will stand the test of time. I do not fully understand how yet but I am working on it. Feel free to offer any criticisms/suggestions.

      My name is Debbra Walker, I am 52, I live in Southern Calif. The Main branches I am studying are Melchers/Taylors Germany to Ohio to Kansas. Walkers from Indiana, Tennessee, Pennsylvania, and of course Morefields.
    • joann_46765
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 23, 2009
        Hi Group.
        I am totally amazed . After bugging all of you for all these years about our Alex, this wonderful person posts this awesome post. Ok so you all know I am excited because this is the first Morefield relative we have found. Debra, your great grandmother and my father-in-law were brother and sister. My husband Jack is going to be so excited since you are the first person he has found on his dad's side of the family. As the group knows we have worked on this for about ten years and have had some success and a lot of theories. Please contact me at me4you765@.... It's great to find someone else in the family who loves genealogy as much as I do.

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 23, 2009
          **picks jaw off floor** I am Stunned and VERY excited to talk to you!!! I am sending my phone # in a email. wowowowowowow **does the happy dance