Re: [MOREFIELDHOMEPLACE] Obit from Winston-Salem, NC Journal - Feb 19 2009

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 19 1:06 PM
      John Vinson/Vincent Moorefield was the son of Percy Marion Moorefield
      and Carrie Minerva Hill, m. 3 apr 1920 Stokes Co. NC
      Percy Marion Moorefield 25 oct 1895-22 feb 1982, s/o John Morefield
      and Susan Frances Priddy, m. 7 mar 1873 Stokes Co.
      John Moorefield 15 nov 1849-12 jan 1941 s/o Henderson Moorefield and
      Paulina Ashley m. 3 jan 1849 Stokes Co, NC
      Henderson Moorefield @1825-1900 s/o Allen Morefield and Martha/Patsy
      Harris m. 16 mar 1825 Patrick Co, VA
      Allen Morefield b. @1802 Halifax Co, VA d. aft 1880 Hawkins Co, TN s/
      o William Morefield & Rebecca Stevens m. 24 jun 1801 Halifax Co, VA
      William Morefield b. @1775 Halifax Co, VA d. @1829 Patrick Co, VA s/o
      John Morefield, Sr. of Halifax Co, VA

      Sandy (Harris) Hart and I have been working on the ancestry of Martha/
      Patsy (Harris) Morefield, who married Allen Morefield and Joseph
      Harris, brother of Martha/Patsy Harris Morefield and husband of Allen
      Morefield's sister, Nancy. Anyone in this line who would like
      information, let us know. We have Joseph and Martha's parents and
      grandparents.

      Pat (Moorefield) Seaver