FRANK AND MINNIE MOREFIELD GRAVESITES

  • reva
    Message 1 of 3 , May 6 3:43 PM
      DOES ANYONE HAVE A PICTURE OF FRANK NEVILLE MOREFIELD AND MINNIE MAY
      MONROE MOREFIELDS GRAVESITES with GRAVE MARKERS ON BOTH GRAVES? I
      WOULD LOVE TO HAVE A COPY OF IT IF YOU DOE. THANK YOU, REVA MOREFIELD
      MOEN
    • Donna Coker
      Message 2 of 3 , May 6 6:25 PM
        Reva: They are having decoration day at Rozzell Chapel Church Sat May 10th. It is to go on all day, with refreshments. I and my cousins the grandchildren of Rev C. A. Yates and Betty Morefield Yates plan to be there. I plan to take a camera and take pictures of the Morefield and Yates graves If anyone wants copies let me know. Donna Yates coker

        reva <kattie1942@...> wrote: DOES ANYONE HAVE A PICTURE OF FRANK NEVILLE MOREFIELD AND MINNIE MAY

        Message 3 of 3 , May 16 6:38 AM
          Donna I would love for you to forward the pictures to me as Frank was an uncle to me. thanks Floyd.