William Mofield Revolutionary War

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2007
      I found this entry on HeritageQuest:

      Georgia�s Roster of the Revolution Atlanta, GA: Index Print Co. 1920
      Certified List of Revolutionary Soldiers
      Mofield, Wm.
      Revolutionary Graves: marked or Well Identified
      Mofield, William 388

      If this William Mofield fought in the Revolutionary War, he must have
      been born before 1760(?). I don't have a William born this early in
      any of my files, except for a William Morefield who was transported
      to America 1742 as a convict.