Re: [MOREFIELDHOMEPLACE] Group Members

  • Donna Coker
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 2, 2007
      Patricia:
      Sorry I haven't got back to you sooner, as I had surguery. Do you had a copy of the newspaper clipping about John Wesely Morefield? If you don't I will try to find mind. He was a Methodist Minster.
      Donna

      Patricia Seaver <pseaver@...> wrote:

      On Jun 29, 2007, at 9:08 PM, Donna Coker wrote:

      > Patricia:
      > I beleive that John Wesley and Mary Elizebeth Keeling had several
      > children. Elizebeth"Betty", Louis M., Edward, and several more
      > children. The info that I have is stored trmporaly in the garage
      > untill I get the walls and tables in my studio panted. There was a
      > gentalmen at Rozzel Chapel Church, Sat before Memorial Day. He has
      > tons of info and pictures. I will try to contact he to get copies
      > of what he has.
      > Donna Yates Coker

      Donna,

      I have the following children for John Wesley & Mary Elizabeth:
      William Lafayette 1870-1945 m. Mary Lucinda "Mollie" Rogers
      Eliza Elizabeth 1872-1948 m. Cornelius Anderson Yates
      Sarah Callie @1874-@1945 m. Frank Clapp/Klapp
      Lemuel Franklin 1876-1943 m. (1) Minnie E. Jackson (2) Addie Chandler
      Lewis/Louis Martin 1878-1956 m. Berta King
      Edward Thompson 1881-1961 m. Bertha Arjila Stice