Quickly and Efficiently search and locate public records online

  • ohccahpcrxgh
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 12 3:35 AM
      Government Registry is your official public records destination.
      Effortlessly lookup different reports in many records categories
      available 24/7 and downloadable to your computer. Coverage area
      includes all of the United States for the majority of our public
      records feeds.
      The instant nationwide search system will check thousands of sources,
      public databases, and proprietary search databases and let you download
      and view the records reports within minutes. You can get the report you
      are looking for easily and effortlessly right from here.
      Enjoy unlimited data lookups to ensure you are always on top of changes
      in any reports and records.
      http://publicrecordsit.blogspot.com/#
    • Robert R. Morefield
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 13 6:39 AM
        Does anybody know anything about the site listed here? I suggest
        caution here. This is a new member that just signed on yesterday and
        has not identified their self.

        Bob

        --- In MOREFIELDHOMEPLACE@yahoogroups.com, "ohccahpcrxgh"

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 13 6:48 AM
          The website URL indicates that it is not a government website. I
          would not go there.
          Pat