Re: [MOREFIELDHOMEPLACE] Dorothy Morefield McLean

  • LLenz52063@AOL.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 3, 2006
      In a message dated 1/9/2006 3:51:52 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
      pseaver@... writes:

      Is this the daughter of Walter Green MFLD?

      Dorothy Morefield Mclean b. 25 dec 1928 d. 23 jan 1995 Mecklenburg, NC

      No. Walter's Daughter is Dorothy May Moorefield Laughlin. She is still
      living.

      Laurie

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 4, 2006
        On Feb 3, 2006, at 9:53 AM, LLenz52063@... wrote:

        > In a message dated 1/9/2006 3:51:52 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
        > pseaver@... writes:
        >
        > Is this the daughter of Walter Green MFLD?
        >
        > Dorothy Morefield Mclean b. 25 dec 1928 d. 23 jan 1995
        > Mecklenburg, NC
        >

        > No. Walter's Daughter is Dorothy May Moorefield Laughlin. She is
        > still
        > living.
        >
        > Laurie

        Thanks, Laurie. I checked the 1930 census and found another
        candidate (not confirmed): Dorothy A., age 1, daughter of Max &
        Aline Gertrude (Caldwell) Moorefield of Rowan Co, NC. Max was the
        son of George Franklin, who was the son of George Washington of
        Davidson Co, NC.

        Pat