Harry Moorefield, s/o Elisha Thomas

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2005
      Harry Moorefield was born @1902, the son of Elisha Thomas & Mary
      Watson (Londeree) Moorefield. Does anyone know when he died? I have
      a social security death record for aHarry Moorefield b. 1902 d. 1971
      in Chesterfield Co, VA and would like to know if it's a match.

      Pat (Moorefield) Seaver
    • LLenz52063@AOL.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2005
        Pat,

        I have: Harry Melvin Moorefield, Sr., born 17 Feb 1902 in Pittsylvania
        County, VA and died 03 Mar 1971 in Ampthill, Chesterfield County, Virginia. My
        sources are Eugene (Gene) Field Moorefield, Jr. & Ben R. Londeree.

        Laurie

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 1, 2005
          Thanks, Laurie. That's a match with the social security death record.

          Pat