Re: [Morefield] Henderson's Grandparents

  • linda
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2000
      Parents of Allen Morefield are William and Rebecca Steven's Morefield.
      William was born abt 1786 in Halifax county, Va. and died 1826-1830 in
      Patrick county, Va. They were married 24-June-1801 Halifax, county.
      William's parents were Wright Morefield and Nancy Steven's. They were
      married 22-Dec-1785 in Halifax county. Wright's father was Edward Morefield
      and his mother was a Wright.
      William and Rebecca had the following children:
      Allen,Nancy,Josiah James,Wright,Mary,William, and Martha (order unknown).