  • rgordon@xxxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 1999
      Hello Morefield Researchers!

      The following is the Marshall County, Kentucky
      Tax Rolls from 1843-1860, if anyone is interested.
      Jo Ann Morefield posted them to our "Morefield
      Homeplace" and I thought I would post them here
      at Onelist for those of you who aren't members
      of our "Morefield Homeplace". If you need further
      information on any of the following names, please
      e-mail me. I have a little info. on most of these
      Morefields.

      1843............Green Morefield, Martin Morefield
      1844 and 1845 missing
      1846........Alfred, John and Green Mofield
      1847.......William and Green Mofield
      1848,.......William and Green Mofield
      1849.......Green Morefield
      1850....... John and Green Morefield
      1851........John, Alfred and Green Morefield
      1852, 1853,1854 same three names as 1851
      1855 ...... John and Alfred Morefield
      1856.........William, Green, Martin, and John Mofield
      1857........Alfred, John , William and martin Morefield
      1858........Same as above only add Elizabeth
      1859........John, William , Martin and Elizabeth Morefield
      1860........John and Martin Morefield, Alfred Mofield,
      William and Elizabeth Moorfield

      If any of you have any "tidbits" that may help another
      Morefield researcher, please post them. Every little
      bit of information is appreciated!

      Hope all of you had a nice Thanksgiving holiday. I
      trust it was the turkey that was "stuffed" and not
      you..... :-).....only 25 days until Christmas!!

      Please let Jo Ann know if you could use any of the
      info. that she has contributed. I'm sure she would
      be pleased to know that she was able to help you.
      She and Jack are looking for Alexander Morefield.
      If you know of him, please let them know.

      HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!
      Judy