Helen Lee Moorefield Jeffery

  • wmknt
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 4, 2004
      The ashes of Helen Moorefield Jeffery[March 5 1927-July 23 2003]were
      interred today with a dozen red/orange roses in the Sullivan County
      Newland Family Cemetery at Arcadia. Moorefields buried there include
      a brother Sam,a sister Marianne,father William E.Moorefield and
      mother Helen Brown Newland Moorefield. Rev.Guy Tilley performed the
      hilltop service. Wm.O.Moorefield
    • Robert R. Morefield
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 4, 2004
        Thank you for posting about your sister's service. I know it is
        adifficult time when you loose a family member.

        I was glad to visit with you and your wife last Saturday evening.
        Thank you for having us all to your home.

        Bob Morefield

        --- In MOREFIELDHOMEPLACE@yahoogroups.com, "wmknt" <wilmo@b...>