Welcome to November

  • Robert R. Morefield
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2003
      Well here in Southern Illinois the leaves are about all down now and
      it is time to rake them. It should be a time prior to the winter
      weather where we can make our little trips to the courthouse and do
      more family research. That will be my goal to make a trip to
      Marshall county, KY to do work on Green Morefield's line. If all
      goes as I would like it, I will try to make that trip this coming
      week perhaps on Wednesday. So, Judy if you are interested in going
      to Benton, Ky on Wednesday, let me know. I figure that if I leave
      home about 8am I should be able to get to Benton by 9:30am.

      I hope November is the month a lot of you find rewarding in your
      genealogy research.

      Bob Morefield