Claudia Gail Morefield

  • Judy Morefield Gordon
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2003
      I'm deeply saddened to send my niece's obit along to add to our
      list. She was my half-brother's daughter.

      Judy

      ************

      Services for Claudia Gail Morefield, 50, of the Crutchfield community
      will be at 1 p.m. Thursday at Brown Funeral Home in Clinton with the
      Rev. Gerald Barnes officiating. Burial will be in Milburn Cemetery.
      Ms. Morefield died at 2 a.m. Monday at her home.

      She was a carpenter.

      Surviving are her parents, Leslie and Helen Roach Morefield of
      Fulton; one brother, Charles Leslie Morefield of Harrison, Mich.; and
      one son, Michael Tasker of Arlington, Texas.

      Friends may call after 10:30 a.m. Thursday at the funeral home.
    • LLenz52063@AOL.com
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 2003
        I'm sorry for your loss, Judy. I'll keep you & your family in my prayers.

        Laurie G. Lenz

      • Mary Cresswell
        Message 3 of 3 , May 1, 2003
          I am so sorry to hear of Gail's death please tell Leslie and Helen and Charles how deeply sorry I am Kathy

          Judy Morefield Gordon <rgordon@...> wrote:I'm deeply saddened to send my niece's obit along to add to our
          list. She was my half-brother's daughter.

          Judy

          ************

          Services for Claudia Gail Morefield, 50, of the Crutchfield community
          will be at 1 p.m. Thursday at Brown Funeral Home in Clinton with the
          Rev. Gerald Barnes officiating. Burial will be in Milburn Cemetery.
          Ms. Morefield died at 2 a.m. Monday at her home.

          She was a carpenter.

          Surviving are her parents, Leslie and Helen Roach Morefield of
          Fulton; one brother, Charles Leslie Morefield of Harrison, Mich.; and
          one son, Michael Tasker of Arlington, Texas.

          Friends may call after 10:30 a.m. Thursday at the funeral home.

          Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

          For those of you who have NEVER been to the "MOREFIELD HOMEPLACE" website (yes, there are some!) here is the URL:

          MOREFIELD RESEARCH EXCHANGE (MRE) 2003 will again be held in Virginia. More information will be posted as it becomes avaliable.

          Kathy