Will of Amanda Crews posted

  • ladyknva2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2002
      Under the FILES section in Wills, Guardianship & Estate Records I've
      posted the will of Amanda Crews in which she leaves monies to her
      half brother Wm. Leonard Moorefield PROVIDING he attend college. I
      came across this tonight and decided to go ahead & post it despite
      not being able to locate the notebook I used to write down the book &
      page # for it. I know I photographed it in Halifax Co., possibly
      during MRE. If anyone else made a notation about it's location,
      please let me know!
      Thanks, Kathy