Free Black Lab Mix to Good Home

  • Christina Hoadley
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2009
    My neighbor is trying to find a good home for her black lab mix.  He is a sweetie! He is still a bit frisky and is basically just too much for them to handle. (my neighbor does have some physical limitations)  Honestly, I think with more attention he would calm down.  I've seen him on walks and I can tell you that he is not that bad.  He'll actually stop and let you talk to a neighbor which is more than I can say about my dogs when they were that age. He is housebroken.

    I didn't know he had an allergy.  His coat has always looked especially beautiful and shiny.  It's probably just a matter of keeping the dust mites down and his coat cleaned regulary. (see below)

    I would just take him myself, but in our situation I think I'll probably be working full time soon. We would wind up giving him less attention than he's getting right now.   Photos are attached.

    Christina
    460-5364