Baby Stuff

  • Pam Passey
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 29, 2009

      Hi Ladies

      And I thought I was all finished having kids…  Now that I’ve gotten rid of a bunch of my baby stuff and find myself pregnant again, I’m looking for a few things.   And the doc is 98% sure it’s another girl (due date Feb 12).

      ·         Bassinette

      ·         0-6 month baby girl clothes

      ·         Kelty child carrier backpack – within the next year

      ·         Baby swing/ bouncy seat

      ·         Baby gym/play arch thinga-ma-do

      ·         Ocean Wonders Aquarium

      ·         Electrical plug protectors

      Let me know if you want to sell any of these (or even give it away!) J  pammyroo@... or 363-7065

      Thanks