FW: Attention all Homeschoolers

  • Pam Passey
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 18, 2009

      FYI-

      I got this information from another group I’m on…

      Hey all!

      The Twice as Nice Kids Consignment Sale in Apex has just re-opened
      registration solely for homeschoolers who want to sell curriculum materials
      at this weekend's sale! If you are interested in consigning your homeschool
      materials, please contact Michelle Zimmerman at twiceasnice4tots@...
      ASAP.

      There are also still several volunteers spots open, especially on Saturday.
      In exchange for volunteering, you get to shop early! You can even see what
      shifts are available and register to volunteer online! This is one of the
      fastest growing and nicest consignment sales in the area. Check out all the
      details at www.twiceasnice4tots.com

      If you have questions about selling homeschool materials at this sale,
      please feel free to e-mail me directly at chermac@....

      Hope to see you there!

      Cheri McDonald

      __