Fw: New Bern House kids - special event

  • Christina Hoadley
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23, 2009

      Sent: Sunday, July 19, 2009 4:24 PM
      Subject: New Bern House kids - special event

      Hi everyone!

      I hope you all had an awesome week!  We have decided recently to plan a special outing for the kids that we serve at the New Bern House on Friday, July 31st.  We will be taking 50 of the children to see Under the Sea 3D at the IMAX theatre, followed by a pizza/ice cream party in Moore Square Park and a visit to Marbles Kids Museum to finish off the afternoon.  We will meet at the New Bern House at 10:00 a.m. in the morning and the festivities should conclude around 3p.m. in the afternoon.  I know this is a work day for most, however, if you would like to join us as a chaperone or assist with other responsibilites to include lunch set-up etc. on that day, please let me know.  It will cost us around $120 to take the children to the IMAX plus we need to purchase paper products, pizza, drinks, and ice cream for lunch (We are getting into the Marbles museum for free!).  If anyone would like to donate to this special cause, we would greatly appreciate it.  Take care and enjoy the rest of your weekend!

      Thanks!

      Mandy

      Windows Liveā„¢ HotmailĀ®: Celebrate the moment with your favorite sports pics. Check it out.